There are a lot of things on your schedule that are important. With Grand River Bank’s online banking and CheckFree™ Bill Payment, you can manage your finances, pay your bills and deposit checks in one place, with one password and a few easy clicks. It’s always convenient and secure.
Online bill payment, through CheckFree™, makes paying bills easy. No more checks to write, no more stamps and envelopes, no more forgetting to mail your bills on time. Whether you make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments, online bill payment is safe, simple and efficient.
How to Enroll:
- Click on “Enroll” under Personal Online Banking of the grandriverbank.com home page.
- Input the appropriate first-time user information. Your password will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Choose your access ID and password. Password must be a minimum of 8 characters; maximum of 17 and at least one lowercase, one uppercase, and one special character required. When prompted, answer three (3) security questions. Select the computer registration option and enjoy 24 hour online access to your accounts.
Online bill payment, through CheckFree™, makes paying bills easy. No more checks to write, no more stamps and envelopes, no more forgetting to mail your bills on time. Whether you make a one time payment or set up recurring payments, online bill payment is safe, simple and efficient.
Enroll online by clicking the Bill Payment tab on your home page and follow the step by step instructions.
Securely access your bank accounts from your mobile device using Mobiliti to check account balances, pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds. GRB Mobiliti offers a variety of mobile options to do your banking, including a mobile app, mobile browser and text banking. Each option provides you access to your account 24 hours a day.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to GRB Mobiliti.
Mobile Deposit is a feature of GRB Mobiliti. Mobile Deposit is the safe, secure, and convenient way to deposit checks whenever you want from almost anywhere just by using your phone’s camera. There is no additional fee to use this service.
- Deposit checks directly into your personal account using your Android or iPhone smartphone
- Endorse the back of your check
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit
- Write “Mobile Deposit” on the front of the check to reduce risk of accidentally re-depositing
- Shred your check 7 days after the deposit is accepted
- Deposit up to $2,500 a day
In order to use Mobile Deposit you must be signed up for Online Banking and have downloaded the TouchBanking app from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
To add TouchBanking to your Smartphone:
- Download TouchBanking from the App Store
- Enter App Code “banksmart”
- Accept terms and conditions
- Go mobile!
Click here for a step-by-step guide to Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
Popmoney is an easy, fast and secure online personal payment service that lets you send, request and receive money directly from your bank account. When you send money with Popmoney, the recipient will be notified by email or text. Money goes directly from your checking account into theirs. Popmoney is available in the Bill Payment tab on your Checking Account page of Online Banking.
eStatements are a safe, secure way of maintaining your account activity. eStatements are housed within our secure online banking environment, are archived and available for 12 months, and can only be accessed via Online Banking, using your personal login ID and Password. No need to worry about your statement getting lost in the mail, or misplaced in your office.
A Grand River Bank VISA® ATM/Debit card offers convenient access to your funds anytime and virtually anywhere. The card can be used to make purchases from a personal checking account at any VISA® merchant worldwide and can be used to make cash withdrawals at any ATM machine on the Pulse®, VISA Plus®, and Accel Exchange® networks.
If your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately at 616.929.1600 during our regular business hours. Outside of business hours call: 800.554.8969.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to CardValet®.
Grand River Bank offers a variety of credit cards to fit your needs. Our cards feature:
- No annual fees and no penalty rates
- Unlimited rewards and cash rewards
- Mobile payments with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay
- Paperless Statements
- SecurLOCKTM-text and email fraud alerts
- Cell Phone Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance (150k)
Online Account Management
You can manage your credit card account online at www.mycardstatement.com
Once your account is enrolled, you can:
- Make payments
- View your FICO® Score*
- View statements, transactions and spending reports
- Enroll in eStatements
- Set up account alerts
- Dispute transactions
- Download data to financial software
For complete rewards program details, along with a list of merchandise and travel awards, visit cRewardsCard.com. You can browse the rewards catalog without logging in.
24-Hour Customer Service
- Balance and statement inquiries
- Make a payment over the phone
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Dispute transactions
*FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.