There are a lot of things on your schedule that are important. With Grand River Bank’s online banking and CheckFree™ Bill Payment, you can manage your finances, pay your bills and deposit checks in one place, with one password and a few easy clicks. It’s always convenient and secure.
Online bill payment, through CheckFree™, makes paying bills easy. No more checks to write, no more stamps and envelopes, no more forgetting to mail your bills on time. Whether you make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments, online bill payment is safe, simple and efficient.
How to Enroll:
- Click on “Enroll” under Personal Online Banking of the grandriverbank.com home page.
- Input the appropriate first-time user information. Your password will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Choose your access ID and password. Password must be a minimum of 8 characters; maximum of 17 and at least one lowercase, one uppercase, and one special character required. When prompted, answer three (3) security questions. Select the computer registration option and enjoy 24 hour online access to your accounts.
Online bill payment, through CheckFree™, makes paying bills easy. No more checks to write, no more stamps and envelopes, no more forgetting to mail your bills on time. Whether you make a one time payment or set up recurring payments, online bill payment is safe, simple and efficient.
Enroll online by clicking the Bill Payment tab on your home page and follow the step by step instructions.
Securely access your bank accounts from your mobile device using the GRB Mobile App to check account balances, pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds. GRB Mobile App offers a variety of mobile options to do your banking, including a mobile app, mobile browser and text banking. Each option provides you access to your account 24 hours a day.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to GRB Mobiliti.
Mobile Deposit is a feature of GRB Mobile App. Mobile Deposit is the safe, secure, and convenient way to deposit checks whenever you want from almost anywhere just by using your phone’s camera. There is no additional fee to use this service.
- Deposit checks directly into your personal account using your Android or iPhone smartphone
- Endorse the back of your check
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit
- Write “Mobile Deposit” on the front of the check to reduce risk of accidentally re-depositing
- Shred your check 7 days after the deposit is accepted
- Deposit up to $2,500 a day
In order to use Mobile Deposit you must be signed up for Online Banking and have downloaded the TouchBanking app from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
To add GRB Mobile to your Smartphone:
- Download GRB Mobile from the App Store
- Accept terms and conditions
- Go mobile!
Click here for a step-by-step guide to Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
Zelle® is an easy, fast and secure online personal payment service that lets you send, request and receive money directly from your bank account. When you send money with Zelle®, the recipient will be notified by email or text. Money goes directly from your checking account into theirs. Zelle® is available in the Bill Payment tab on your Checking Account page of Online Banking.
eStatements are a safe, secure way of maintaining your account activity. eStatements are housed within our secure online banking environment, are archived and available for 12 months, and can only be accessed via Online Banking, using your personal login ID and Password. No need to worry about your statement getting lost in the mail, or misplaced in your office.
Click here for more information regarding any errors on your Deposit Statement.
Click here for more information regarding any errors on your Loan Statement.
A Grand River Bank VISA® ATM/Debit card offers convenient access to your funds anytime and virtually anywhere. The card can be used to make purchases from a personal checking account at any VISA® merchant worldwide and can be used to make cash withdrawals at any ATM machine on the Pulse®, VISA Plus®, and Accel Exchange® networks.
If your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately at 616.929.1600 during our regular business hours. Outside of business hours call: 800.554.8969.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to CardValet®.
Our Platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
- Rewards Platinum – Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars,
travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.3
- Cash Rewards Platinum – Earn 1% cash back on all net purchases.3
- Platinum Edition – No penalty APR and competitive rates.*
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
- Competitive Rates*
- Mobile payments like Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ for a safe and secure way to pay
- Free FICO® Score1
- Cell Phone Protection2
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts
Online Account Management
You can manage your credit card account online at www.mycardstatement.com
Once your account is enrolled, you can:
- Make payments
- View your FICO® Score1
- View statements, transactions and spending reports
- Enroll in eStatements
- Set up account alerts
- Dispute transactions
- Download data to financial software
For complete rewards program details, along with a list of merchandise and travel awards, visit cRewardsCard.com. You can browse the rewards catalog without logging in.
24-Hour Customer Service
- Balance and statement inquiries
- Make a payment over the phone
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Dispute transactions
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
1:FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
2:Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit or to file a claim visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
3:In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
4:No one can prevent all identity theft.