WE HAVE A SOLUTION THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
Grand River Bank recognizes that your busy schedule necessitates an easy approach to everyday banking. Whether you choose to bank in person, by mail, online, or with our remote deposit capture, our products and services combine the benefits of efficiency, convenience and flexibility to ensure you have the right solution for your business. At Grand River Bank we don’t just open accounts, we build relationships..
Grand River Bank offers commercial term loans to finance the purchase of fixed assets. The unique repayment terms are based upon the specific machinery or equipment purchased.
Available features of a Grand River Bank Commercial Term Loan:
- Fixed or floating interest rate options
- Flexible maturity and amortization options
- Repayment terms that are based on the specific asset purchased
Grand River Bank offers commercial lines of credit to meet short-term working capital needs. These lines of credit can be used for additional liquidity or for seasonal cash flow needs.
Available features of a Grand River Bank Commercial Line of Credit:
- Interest-only payment requirement
- Structure tailored to the specific situation or need
- Repayment flexibility depending on specific cash flow needs
Grand River Bank offers SBA 7a and SBA 504 loans. SBA 7a loans provide funding for the purchase of long-term assets such as machinery or equipment. SBA 504 loans provide funding for the purchase, construction, or renovation of commercial real estate. Both programs offer borrowers several benefits, including a reduced down payment requirement and a long-term maturity.
Available features of an SBA loan obtained through Grand River Bank:
- As little as 10% down payment requirement
- Maturity extended beyond traditional loan terms
- Long-term fixed interest rate for the SBA portion of the SBA 504 loan